Filter by Category
Information Session: Grant Funds For Training
Training Grants For Business: Express Program
Change happens. We live in a time of constant flux and uncertainty, affecting virtually everyone and everything. New technologies, new opportunities, and, occasionally, new viruses emerge and compel businesses to adapt to keep up with changing conditions. Now, more than ever, employers need to invest in their workers to equip them with the skills they need to thrive in a transforming world.
The Express Program is designed to help businesses respond quickly to change and keep employees engaged. With bite-size grants for just-in-time training and no waiting periods between grants, Express is the fastest path to funding with 6 quick steps to success.
- Helping you go from application to action (grant award) in 21 days.
- Dynamic course directory to address emerging needs.
- Customer-centric, with a dedicated team to support you each step of the way.
While any eligible business may receive an Express Grant, only businesses with under 100 employees are eligible to have the full cost of training covered, up to $3,000 / person / course. For applications recieved on, or after, July 1st, 2021:
- For grant recipients with more than 100 MA employees, upon completion of an approved course, you may receive reimbursement of as much as half the total cost of training, up to $3K/person/course.
- For grant recipients with 100 or fewer MA employees, upon completion of an approved course, you may receive full reimbursement of the cost of training, up to $3K/person/course.
Bristol has private group contracts and individual training options available for reimbursement:
- Nursing Assistant Training/HHA (CNA)
- Blended Nursing Assistant Training (CNA)
- Supervising The 21st Century Workforce
- Coaching and Mentoring A 21st Century Workforce
- Human Resources Compliance For 21st Century Supervisors
- Excel Bootcamp for Beginners
- Excel Bootcamp for Intermediate Users
- Excel Bootcamp for Advanced Users
- Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint and Teams
- Next Level User SharePoint and Teams
- Principles of Lean
- Choose private group contract or individual training options from the trainings listed above
- Obtain your *COGS stands for Certificate of Good Standing from the Department of Revenue!
- Click here to apply today!
If you have additional questions about the application process, Bristol is here to help! Contact Robert Vitello at 774-357-2165 or firstname.lastname@example.org