NASM Certified Personal Trainer + Corrective Exercise (Vouchers Included)
Bristol and ed2go are partnering to present a menu of professional programs to prepare for exams and certifications – some industry recognized!
Self-paced and instructor-led, ed2go is a platform to develop your resume and enhance your career.
The NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Exam Preparation is a unique online training course that prepares for the NASM CPT exam. The NASM CPT certification is one of the most respected and in-demand certifications in the health and fitness industry. The NASM Corrective Exercise Specialization (CES) provides you with cutting-edge, scientifically valid education, as well as the assessments, techniques and corrective exercise strategies to put it into practice.
The NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Exam Preparation Career course brings you a robust online exam preparation solution that gives you the most extensive resources available to successfully pass the widely respected NASM CPT examination. Through the use of online videos, presentations, quizzes, readings, and interactive activities, you will get the most thorough guidance and understanding of the CPT content, as well as the knowledge needed to successfully challenge the NCCA accredited CPT exam. As a student, you will learn the knowledge, skills, and abilities to become a successful NASM personal trainer. Based on scientiﬁc research and ﬁtness expert experience, the course is directly aligned with critical occupational competencies - including those deﬁned by the Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook.
Each module is broken down into separate topics such as: human movement science, nutrition, movement assessments, program design, and how to create an integrated training program using the unique NASM OPT model (Optimum Performance Training) - a safe and effective way to help a client reach any goal. The NASM Corrective Exercise Specialization (CES) takes your personal training skills to the next level! You'll learn the skills and knowledge to help clients at any fitness level address muscular imbalances and faulty movements.
This series includes exam preparation, all study materials, as well as the exam fees. The NCCA accredited NASM CPT Personal Trainer Exam is taken at a local testing center (PSI), and you can schedule your exam date after completion of the program.
Enrolling in a Career Series – What You Need to Know
Courses are taken sequentially. The order of courses in this series is:
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
Prepares You For...
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Health Fitness Specialist
- Private Personal Trainer
- Community Health Specialist
- Personal Trainer
- NASM CPT Personal Trainer
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
Register anytime: https://bit.ly/3thBwnI
What you will learn:
- Mastery of health and fitness topics, including nutrition, program design, human movement science, and fitness assessments, among others
- Teaching, customer service, and first aid skills
- Organizational and communication skills
- Learn NASM's innovative and exclusive corrective exercise continuum and the opportunity to earn the NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) Advanced Specialization
- Train in movement assessments, inhibitory techniques, muscle activation techniques, and common musculoskeletal impairments
- Learn how to help prevent injuries and get clients back on track and living healthy, productive lives
- Earn the preferred injury prevention and recovery credential of collegiate and professional sports teams
How you will benefit:
- Prepares you for a career as a Fitness/wellness manager
- Prepares you for a career as a Certified Personal Trainer
- Prepares you for a career as an Exercise physiologist/specialist
- Prepare yourself for a career as a athletic trainer, chiropractor, physical therapist, licensed massage therapist, or sports professional
- Work toward receiving your NASM CPT Personal Trainer and Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) certification
- Complement your formal education or expand your career and clientele by helping post-rehab and injured clients recover and remain active
- Understand the exclusive processes needed to correct movement dysfunction through the use of inhibitory, lengthening, activation and integration techniques
There are no prerequisites to take the online NASM CPT Certified Personal Trainer Certification and Exam Preparation program, but there are prerequisites to complete the NCCA Accredited Certification Exam.
The NCCA Accredited Certification Exam Requirements:
Candidate must be at least 18 years old or have a high school diploma or GED
Candidate must hold current CPR/AED certification before attempting the exam(not included with program)
- The NCCA accredited NASM CPT Personal Trainer Exam is taken at a local testing center (PSI), and you can schedule your exam date after completion of the program.
CES candidates must have:
- A current NASM-CPT certification, or
- A current health and fitness certification accredited by NCCA, NBFE or DETC, or
- REPs Level 3 or higher credential (candidates outside of the US only), or
- 4-year collegiate degree or
- Be a current Licensed or Certified Massage Therapist
Register Here: https://bit.ly/3thBwnI
Registration open anytime: Mar 29th, 2021 - Jun 30th, 2025