NASM Certified Personal Trainer + AFAA Group Fitness Instructor (Vouchers Included)
Bristol and ed2go are partnering to present a menu of professional programs to prepare for exams and certifications – some industry recognized!
Self-paced and instructor-led, ed2go is a platform to develop your resume and enhance your career.
Becoming a certified fitness professional proves that you have the knowledge and expertise to lead fitness instruction safely. This online course will prepare you for two of the most in-demand certifications in the fitness industry: NASM Certified Personal Trainer and AFAA Group Fitness Instructor. You will gain key skills from videos, presentations, and other hands-on learning activities to master health and fitness topics, including nutrition, human movement science, and fitness assessments.
This course includes exam preparation, as well as the certification exam fees. The NCCA accredited NASM CPT Personal Trainer Exam and AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Exam is taken at a local testing center (PSI), and you can schedule your exam date after completion of the course and eligibility requirements.
Register anytime: https://bit.ly/3hdShhh
What you will learn:
- Fundamental scientific concepts related to exercise science
- Design a well-structured, effective, and balanced fitness class or workout for a diverse group of participants
- Essential instruction and presentation skills necessary for effective group instructionKey traits of professionalism as a group fitness instructor
- Skills and knowledge required to be a competent group fitness instructor
- Mastery of health and fitness topics, including nutrition, program design, human movement science, and fitness assessments, among others
How you will benefit:
- Pass two exams and earn nationally accredited certifications
- You can walk into any gym in the nation and be employable as a group fitness instructor
- You will have the skills needed to run private group fitness classes
- Prepares you for a career as a fitness/wellness manager
- Prepares you for a career as a certified personal trainer
- Prepares you for a career as an exercise physiologist/specialist
- Prepares you for a career as an athletic trainer
The course itself is available to all candidates interested in furthering their education in the field of personal training and group fitness. In order to take the NASM-CPT and AFAA-GFI credentialing exam, candidates must be 18 years or older and meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have current Emergency Cardiac Care (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Certification before sitting for the exam. All CPR/AED courses must have a hands-on training component. AFAA will not accept a CPR/AED certification card from an online provider.
Register Here: https://bit.ly/3hdShhh
Registration open anytime: Mar 29th, 2021 - Jun 30th, 2025