NASM Certified Nutrition Coach (Exam Included)
Bristol and ed2go are partnering to present a menu of professional programs to prepare for exams and certifications – some industry recognized!
Self-paced and instructor-led, ed2go is a platform to develop your resume and enhance your career.
Register anytime: https://bit.ly/3b12Fol
Nutrition plays a key role in almost every aspect of the health and fitness industry. Beyond fitness instruction, many clients want to pick up healthy eating patterns and make long term behavior changes. Completing this nutrition course will make you a NASM Certified Nutrition Coach. This industry-recognized certification proves that you understand nutritional science and behavior change strategies and can effectively coach clients.
What you will learn:
- Foundational principles of nutrition science, including metabolism, macronutrients, micronutrients, hydration, alcohol, and nutrient timing
- How culture, age, geographic region, and socioeconomic status influence dietary eating patterns
- To customize a communication and coaching approach to fit your client's profile
- To conduct a comprehensive client assessment and body composition testing
- To explain the mechanisms and science behind trending diets
How you will benefit:
- As a NASM Certified Nutrition Coach, you will be able to coach clients in both fitness and nutrition
- Be able to create customized, evidence-based nutrition programs for your fitness clients
- Gain the skills and expertise needed to fill several health and fitness jobs, such as sports nutritionist, weight management consultant, and wellness coach
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Register Here: https://bit.ly/3b12Fol
Registration open anytime: Mar 29th, 2021 - Jun 30th, 2025