Microsoft Project 2019
Bristol and ed2go are partnering to present a menu of professional programs to prepare for exams and certifications – some industry recognized!
Self-paced and instructor-led, ed2go is a platform to develop your resume and enhance your career.
The best part is you can register for this class anytime!
From the construction industry to the information technology sector, project managers are using Microsoft Project to plan, track, and collaborate on business projects. Staying up-to-date with this project management software is important for your professional success.
This online project management course will train you to use Microsoft Project 2019. After learning the software's functions through interactive assignments and milestone quizzes, you will create a master project plan for your capstone. In addition, this course will provide training hours for PDUs needed to maintain PMI qualified certifications.
What you will learn:
- Using Microsoft Project to plan, implement, and track project performance
- Identify various Microsoft Project elements and functions to enhance schedule development
- Examining implemented project schedules to assess progress and take corrective action
- Preparing and communicating project information using views and reports
- Identifying how to manage master projects using shared resources
How you will benefit:
- Complete a capstone project to add to your professional portfolio
- Understand Microsoft Project's new functions and features
- Earn training hours for PDUs to maintain your PMI qualified certifications
Ongoing Registration - Register Above: Mar 29th, 2021 - Jun 30th, 2030
Online registration unavailable
For more info, call us at 774.357.2527