Microsoft Office Specialist 2019 (MOS) Certification Training (Vouchers Included)
Bristol and ed2go are partnering to present a menu of professional programs to prepare for exams and certifications – some industry recognized!
Self-paced and instructor-led, ed2go is a platform to develop your resume and enhance your career.
Microsoft Office is the most widely used business productivity suite. Knowing how to use its products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, is valuable in any professional setting. Earning your Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification demonstrates your knowledge of the Office and proves that you're ready to make an immediate impact at your organization.
This course prepares you for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2019 certification exams for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook. You will build your expertise in these programs through hands-on exercises, in-depth course material, and supplemental video demonstrations. As you prepare for each exam, you will test your skills at regular intervals with quizzes and exams.
By course completion, you will be fully prepared to take the MOS Certification Exams MO-100 (Word), MO-200 (Excel), MO-300 (PowerPoint), MO-400 (Outlook), and MO-500 (Access) exams. This course offers enrollment with or without vouchers. The vouchers are prepaid access to sit for the certifying exams upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
What you will learn:
- Learn essential skills required of the Microsoft Office 2019 suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- Know how to create and edit a Word document
- Present information in a compelling way via Excel or PowerPoint
- Manage databases and improve efficiency using Access
- Send messages, manage calendars, and collaborate with coworkers across Outlook
How you will benefit:
- Prepare to take the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification exams Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- Learn how to efficiently use the Microsoft Office suite and take these skills with you to any workplace
- Develop your professional communication skills and understand office etiquette
- Understand the best ways to create and send information or data for the most impact
Register Here: https://bit.ly/3tYQHmw
Ongoing Registration - Register Above: Mar 29 - Jun 30th, 2021