Microsoft Office Master 2019 Certification Training
Bristol and ed2go are partnering to present a menu of professional programs to prepare for exams and certifications – some industry recognized!
Self-paced and instructor-led, ed2go is a platform to develop your resume and enhance your career.
While proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential in most professional settings, earning a Microsoft Office Master certification signifies that you have "the deepest level of skills" needed to use the Office suite.
The Microsoft Office Master 2019 Certification Training course will teach you how to use the Microsoft Office 2019 suite at an advanced level. You will build your expertise through hands-on exercises, in-depth course material, and supplemental video demonstrations. You will also prepare for the certification exams for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. As you prepare for each exam, you will test your skills at regular intervals with quizzes and exams.
By course completion, you will be fully prepared to take the MO-201 (Excel), MO-101 (Word), MO-300 (PowerPoint), and MO-400 (Outlook) exams.
What you will learn:
- Learn the most advanced skills and techniques to best use Microsoft Office 2019 programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Create professional Word documents
- Present information in a compelling way using PowerPoint
- Organize lists, utilize spreadsheets, and manage other data with Excel
- Send messages, manage calendars, and collaborate with coworkers across Outlook
How you will benefit:
- Prepare to take the Microsoft Office Specialist and Expert 2019 Master certification exams
- Demonstrate your advanced understanding of the most commonly used Microsoft Office products
Register Here: https://bit.ly/3w4jGH5
Ongoing Registration - Register Above: Mar 29 - Jun 30th, 2021