Level 1 Certified Google Educator Exam Prep
with Julie Delcourt
COVID-19 challenged educators across the world to find new and exciting ways to deliver curriculum to students. This 10-hour course will provide educators with the proficiency and knowledge training for candidates preparing to take the Google Certified Educator Level 1 Exam and others who wish to obtain a proficient understanding of the following Google Applications:
- Google Drive - Efficiently store and share files
- Google Docs - Solid understanding of the feature within and how to apply
- Google Sheets - Effectively create, edit, share, manage data through formulas, pivot table etc.
- Google Slides - Create, use and present slides both virtually and in person
- Google Forms - Create Forms and surveys and process the data effectively
- Google Classroom - From beginner to a deep dive into utilizing automated communication
Please note: There is an additional cost of $10 to register directly with Google for the exam and the instructor will review the details during the training.
Fall 1: Oct 4 - 20th, 2021
Mon and Wed for 3 weeks from 6:00 - 8:00 pm
For more info, call us at 774.357.2527