Excel Bootcamp for Intermediate Users
with Julie Delcourt
Microsoft Excel is a complex program that offers so much. Mastering Excel tools can assist students in applying their individual need for data processing for desired results. The pain of stumbling through your daily tasks can be daunting without a respected knowledge of the Excel program and what it is capable of.
This 4-hour training will start with a quick overview of the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics.
Topics to be covered:
- Create effective spreadsheets
- Manage large sets of data
- Create dynamic report with Excel PivotTables
- Automate your day to day Excel tasks by grasping the power of Macros and VBA
- Master the use of some of Excel's most popular and highly sought after functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH and many more...)
Upon completion of this course, students will have a strong understanding of the most widely used Excel tools and apply Excel tasks with efficiency and grace.
Attention Employers: If you are interested in learning more about how to send your employees to training at no charge or a reduced rate through the Workforce Training Fund Program (WTFP) Express Program, contact Business Solutions and Partnerships (BS&P) at BusinessSolutions@Bristolcc.edu or click here to get started
61935: Jul 13 - 20th, 2022
Wed from 6:00 - 8:00 pm
For more info, call us at 774.357.2527