Bristol and ed2go are partnering to present a menu of professional programs to prepare for exams and certifications – some industry recognized!
Self-paced and instructor-led, ed2go is a platform to develop your resume and enhance your career.
Are you a problem solver and a team player? Why not consider a career as an engineering technician? An engineering technician needs a practical understanding of engineering concepts to assist engineers and technologists in projects relating to research and development, implementation or operation. This course can provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to prove competency and begin your career as an engineering technician quickly.
This online Engineering Technician course provides an intensive overview of the skills necessary for this manufacturing role. You will learn math, inspection, safety, materials, machining, quality, grinding, electrical systems, automation, motor controls, additive manufacturing, assembly, design, and management necessary to work as an Engineering Technician.
What you will learn:
- Six Sigma, 5S, Lean, and TPM
- Inspection Methods
- Metallurgy and Materials Science
- CNC Controls and Programming
- Programmable Logic Control and Programming
- Electrical Systems
- Fabrication and Assembly Processes
- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Composite Processing
- Product, Process, and Production Design and Management
How you will benefit:
- Prepare for a career as a tool and die maker, die maker, tool and die machinist, or toolmaker
- Gain confidence in your ability to perform your job
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Registration open anytime: Mar 29th, 2021 - Jun 30th, 2025