Bristol and ed2go are partnering to present a menu of professional programs to prepare for exams and certifications – some industry recognized!
Self-paced and instructor-led, ed2go is a platform to develop your resume and enhance your career.
Electricity is quite possibly the most important source of power. Electricity powers your computer, drives the machines tools in a manufacturing shop, and lights the facilities in which people work. To maintain all this electrical equipment, electrical professionals must understand the fundamentals of electricity and the components used to generate, control, and store it. If you're looking for a stable career that is important in the everyday lives of people around you, this course could be just right for you.
The course provides an intensive overview of the skills necessary for electrical maintenance, including math, inspection, safety, quality, electrical systems, automation, motor controls, and assembly. Get started in this accelerated online course today and begin your career as an electrical technician!
What you will learn:
- Electrical Systems
- Six Sigma, 5S, Lean, and TPM
- GD&TProduction Floor Safety
- PLC Equipment and Communication
- Robot Maintenance and Installation
How you will benefit:
- Prepare for a career as an electrical technician, wireman, maintenance electrician, control electrician, industrial electrician, or journeyman electrician
- Gain confidence in your ability to perform your job
- Get the education you need in a self-paced, online format
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Registration open anytime: Mar 29th, 2021 - Jun 30th, 2025