Bristol and ed2go are partnering to present a menu of professional programs to prepare for exams and certifications – some industry recognized!
Self-paced and instructor-led, ed2go is a platform to develop your resume and enhance your career.
Many of today's popular desktop, web, and mobile apps were developed with the C++ programming language. With software development roles expected to grow at 22 percent from 2012-2022, learning C++ is an important first step to a career in computer science.
This course is designed to introduce you to the concepts, terminology, application, and coding of the C++ programming language. This course consists of 18 lessons that use text, full programming scenarios, instructional videos, and hundreds of live coding labs that give you real-time feedback on your work. You will learn fundamental programming concepts, including decision making and looping, with the support of practical, step-by-step examples.
After working through these lessons, you will understand the basics of structured and object-oriented programming techniques. Most importantly, you will be able to build C++ programs to strengthen your developer portfolio.
What you will learn:
- How to write C++ programs utilizing proper coding techniques
- How to apply problem solving methods
- Important programming terminology
How you will benefit:
- Have a solid understanding of C++ language can lead to more advanced programming languages
- Meet the standard job requirements for an entry-level software development career by understanding how to write C++ programs
- Know how to use your knowledge in C++ programming to solve industry-specific problems and advancing your career in this field
Registration open anytime: Mar 29th, 2021 - Jul 1st, 2025