Filter by Category
Certificate in Sustainable Management
Bristol is partnering with MindEdge, founded by Harvard and MIT educators in 1998, to improve the way our region learns – student by student. Online, self-paced or instructor led, MindEdge offers over 30 courses in very diverse sectors. Many courses come with certificates leading to a career or a new skill to develop and expand your portfolio.
The best part is you can register for this class anytime!
Sustainability refers to the use of ecosystems and their resources in a manner that satisfies current needs without compromising the needs or options of future generations. A sustainable business is one that generates profits for its owners, protects the environment, and improves the lives of the people with whom it interacts.
Courses Included in this Certificate:
- Sustainable Management: Leadership Ethics
- Corporate Social Responsibilty
- An Overview of Sustainable Management
- Triple Bottom Line Accounting
- Measuring Sustainable Management Performance
CEUs: 1.5 (Contact Hours: 15 hours)
- HRCIs: 15 (Type: Specified - Strategic Business: 12, General: 3)
- SHRMs: 15
Register Here: https://bit.ly/3rksvsY