Filter by Category
Bristol and ed2go are partnering to present a menu of professional programs to prepare for exams and certifications – some industry recognized!
Self-paced and instructor-led, ed2go is a platform to develop your resume and enhance your career.
Computers control much of the world today. The manufacturing industry is no exception, and you can make yourself an indispensable part of the future of manufacturing by training to become a Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machinist. This online CNC Machinist course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to prove competency and begin your career quickly.
The course provides an intensive overview of the skills necessary to perform CNC machining, including workholding, math, inspection, safety, metal cutting, materials, quality, and grinding.
What you will learn:
- Production Floor Safety
- CNC Controls and Programming
- Machining and Grinding Processes
- Inspection Methods
- Six Sigma, 5S, Lean, and TPM
- Workholding Principles
How you will benefit:
- Prepare for a career as a computer numerical control (CNC) machinist, CNC machine operator, CNC lathe operator, CNC mill operator, CNC operator, machine operator, or machinist
- Gain the skills you need to confidently perform your job
Register Here: https://bit.ly/31mxL4J