Filter by Category
Instructor Led and Hands on skills
Nurse Assistant Training
with Wendy Sandford
Nurse Assistants and Home Health Aides are in high demand. Prepare yourself for employment opportunities in nursing homes, home care, and hospitals. This course teaches basic nursing skills through classroom lecture, skills practice in a fully equipped nursing lab, and clinical placement in a healthcare setting. With successful course completion, you will be eligible to take the Red Cross NAT Certification exam, will meet the requirements for an HHA Certificate and the Dementia Hand-in-Hand Training Certificate. The cost of uniforms, white shoes, test fee, and books are not included.
Scholarships are availbale! Click here for application
To complete your registration and meet program requirements prerequisite forms must be completed in the link that you will recieve via email. Forms must be uploaded to the link for secure processing. Do not emial forms. For questions please call 508-357-2663
- Students will receive directions on how to submit both the C.O.R.I and S.O.R.I. applications upon registering for class. All students must submit an online C.O.R.I. and S.O.R.I application with a photocopy of your driver’s license. A positive C.O.R.I. may prevent students from completing the clinical requirement of the program.
- Students will also receive a link to securly uplaod your medical forms. Be prepared to upload the following documnets:
- Copy of high school diploma/transript or GED/HiSet
- Up to date physical form
- Immunization record
- Negative Tuberculosis Test
- Proof of Flu vaccine
- Proof of COVID vaccine (if applicable)