Filter by Category
Teacher's Aide with ParaPro Prep
Bristol and ed2go are partnering to present a menu of professional programs to prepare for exams and certifications – some industry recognized!
Self-paced and instructor-led, ed2go is a platform to develop your resume and enhance your career.
Schools need paraprofessionals! This course will prepare you for the ETS ParaPro Assessment exam, so you can work as a teacher's aide. You'll learn how these paraprofessional educators assist with classroom instruction and build a foundation in educational principles like classroom management. Most importantly, you'll develop strategies to support students of different learning abilities in reading, writing, and math.
What you will learn:
- What paraprofessional educators do and how they work in the education system
- Roles and responsibilities of a teacher's aide in various settings
- Benchmarks of development for children and adolescents
- Classroom management strategies, instructional control, and positive behavior supports
- Characteristics and intervention strategies for students with various disabilities
- ParaPro Assessment exam preparation strategies
How you will benefit:
- Develop a career roadmap for becoming a teacher's aide
- Pass the Para Pro Praxis assessment and enhance your professional profile
- Develop strategies to support students of different learning abilities