Filter by Subcategory
Career & Technical Training
I for Interview
with Monet Viens
Preparing for an interview is one of the most important moments in your career. That's why in today's competitive market its all about first impressions. This 1-hour webinar will help you learn interview tips and tricks, discuss trends in the hiring process which includes different recruiting platforms that companies are using to expedite their searches.
G Suite Collaboration Tools: Google email and calendar sharing
Google Applications consist of features that are widely used in the field of Education and are expanding daily. As the cost of programming increases, companies are turning to the low cost solutions found within a simple Gmail platform. Upon completion of this comprehensive course for all-levels of users, participants will comprehend the concept of cloud computing within a professional environment. This course starts by reviewing the program features within Google Drive and how it works with Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Forms and Google Classroom.
Level 2 Certified Google Educator Exam Prep
COVID-19 challenged educators across the world to find new and exciting ways to deliver curriculum to students. This course will provide educators with the proficiency and knowledge for training candidates preparing to take the Google Certified Educator Level 2 course and others who wish to obtain a proficient understanding of all the Google Applications. It is recommended before enrolling in Level 2 Certified Google Educator Prep to enroll in Level 1.
- Get recognition and make a bigger impact in your lesson plans
- Distinguish yourself as an educator, showcase your skills on your resume, and share on your professional networks.
- Demonstrate proficiency advance in your professional development while validating your proficiency with Google’s tools for the classroom.
- Educator Level 1 and 2 Certifications are prerequisites to Google’s Certified Innovator and Trainer programs, where you can lead, and collaborate with other educators.
Master Microsoft Word using Shortcuts
Effective Communication leads to desired results. You will learn how to take full advantage of Microsoft Word and communicate using this business writing tool with all the features. Begin with the basics of creating Microsoft Word documents such as:
- Various techniques to create dynamic layouts
- Preparing documents for printing and exporting
- Format documents effectively using Microsoft Word Styles
- Control page formatting and flow with sections and page breaks
- Create and Manage Table Layouts
- Work with Tab Stops to Align Content Properly
- Perform Mail Merges to create Mailing Labels and Form Letters
- Build and Deliver Word Forms
- Manage Templates
- Track and Accept/Reject Changes to a Document