Filter by Category
Career & Technical Training
Nurse Assistant Training - CRN 93452
with Wendy Sandford
Nurse Assistants and Home Health Aides are in high demand. Prepare yourself for employment opportunities in nursing homes, home care, and hospitals. This course teaches basic nursing skills through classroom lecture, skills practice in a fully equipped nursing lab, and clinical placement in a healthcare setting. With successful course completion, you will be eligible to take the Red Cross NAT Certification exam, will meet the requirements for an HHA Certificate and the Dementia Hand-in-Hand Training Certificate. The cost of uniforms, white shoes, test fee, and books are not included. For further information or questions please call us at 774-357-2527.
All prerequisites must be completed and emailed two weeks prior to the start of class. Email: email@example.com
The required prerequisite documents can be found below.
- Describes standards of the program, must be signed and dated.
- Must have received a physical exam within last year.
- Must provide documentation of immunizations; including Tetanus, Varicella, MMR, Hepatitis B, or declination for Hepatitis B.
- Must be done within the past year.
- Must be signed and dated
- You are required to fill out the second form if you request not to receive the Hepatitis B Immunization Series.
All students must submit an online C.O.R.I. and S.O.R.I application with a photocopy of your driver’s license. A positive C.O.R.I. may prevent students from completing the clinical requirement of the program.
Students will receive directions on how to submit both the C.O.R.I and S.O.R.I. applications upon registering for class.
Nurse Aid Training Reading and Math Placement Test
- Must submit a copy of High School Diploma or GED prior to or on the first day of class.
- Must be able to pass the Nurse Assistant Training Reading and Math Placement test or provide documentation of a High School Diploma or GED.
- Contact the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/C.N.A.) program coordinator at 508 678-2811, Ext. 2663 or 2527 to set up a time to take the placement test.